Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I’m a horrible blogger.

 

It has been 25 days since I last blogged. I know, it’s bad. I am sure that you all have been laying on the floor and wailing like whales because you can’t read the random things I post. That or you hadn’t really noticed I had been slacking….that is probably more likely.

I am going to blame the fact that I haven’t blogged on the fact that my camera’s shutter button broke. My poor little camera is now at the camera doctor though, so don’t worry, he’ll be okay.

 

Anyways, lately, I’ve been feeling like a craftanista (I just made that word up, like right off the top of my head) so I went and ripped apart a few old/ugly shirts that I never wear and made:

 

IMG_0038

Nice hair in this one, I know.

IMG_0078

 

IMG_0088

IMG_0075

This one is my favorite.

 

IMG_0090

I don’t know if I like this thing or not, It’s like a scarf/necklace thing..made out of strips of fabric…I don’t know….

 

ANYWAYS! I made a bunch more but you are probably tired of looking at pictures of headbands, of course if you did get tired of it you might not even be reading this because you quit reading before you got here. hmm.

 

And now, for the girl scout pledge (modified): On my honor, I will try to serve God and my country, to help people at all times, and to blog more often...

2 comments:

Dana L said...

I am following you girl!! You AMAZE me !!!! :)

Anonymous said...

You should make a "sit-upon" next