So, this is going to make me sound like a super nerd (not that I’m denying it..) but I have a bucket list. Yes.
(In no particular order)
- Go to Europe.
- See a wild buffalo (or at least go to a buffalo farm)
- Meet Siamese twins.
- Meet a dwarf
- Go to Colorado
- Go somewhere in Africa
- Meet Julie Andrews--not that I think this is going to happen, especially since since the most famous people I’ve ever met are these people from Out Of The Box…I understand if you’re jealous.
- Go to Alaska
- Go to Hawaii
- Ride an elephant
- Swim with dolphins.
- See a whale—preferably without getting on a boat!
- Be fluent in Spanish.
- learn Swahili. Not kidding. I once spent like an hour looking up words and names from the Lion King. haha
- See a wild alligator or crocodile.
- Learn to play the ukulele.
- See a great white shark---like not on tv, I’ve seen a bunch of those.
- Ride a camel
- Meet the Duggars.
- See a wild bear. Everyone in my family has seen one—more than once. I never have.
AND! here is my day 6 photo (low angle)