Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cupcakes, Christmas, Musicals, and Auctions.

 

So, I haven’t posted in a while.

I’m stinking at doing this whole “30 days of photos” thing.

Oh well. I’ll restart it soon. Probably.

Anyways, I’ve found my new favorite cupcake recipe. Chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter icing. Amazing.

Check it out here:

http://glorioustreats.blogspot.com/2011/02/chocolate-peanut-butter-cupcakes-recipe.html

I’m actually really horrible at baking, but I still love to. Strange I know. I burn things all the time. I’m not really patient either so the whole “refrigerate for __ hours” doesn’t usually happen (not all the way at least.) I’m also a fan of thinking I know better than the recipe, which is stupid, because I always turn out wrong when I do that. Also, I add vanilla to almost every dessert recipe, whether it calls for it or not. If we don’t have the right kind of milk, I use whatever we have. I’ve even used regular milk instead of evaporated milk. It worked though.

Maybe if I was better at following instructions I would have better results.

This is an example of one of the cupcakes I made.

Beautiful, I know, at least they tasted fantastic.

 IMG_2827

IMG_2826

AND GUESS WHAT GUYS! 38 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

I’ve had Christmas music playing on Pandora for a week now, no need to wait for these silly radio stations to start.

 

And musicals?

You know you’re in a musical when, you sit around and subconsciously repeat the songs over and over in your head.

Scrooge opens in 3 weeks. Info here: http://waynesboroplayers.org/scrooge11.php

 

Auctions?

Go check out this online auction: www.tlcfortlz.blogspot.com.

I donated this:

 http://tlcfortlz.blogspot.com/2011/11/teal-slouch-bag-with-africa.html

 

How’s that for a random post?

1 comment:

Molly said...

That was a very random post, but it was good :) Your cupcakes looked tasty too, haha :)